CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Democrats go Berserk.... (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=86705)

Mark Yacavone 02-07-2024 03:46 PM

Democrats go Berserk....

As if The Left hasn't done enough damage to this country, now we have roving bands of democrats stealing and emptying the CVS shelves in DC, encouraged by the brain dead democrat mayor. Then they vend the stuff on a street corner without a permit...Again democrat mayor looks the other way.
Then the stores are forced to close, leaving the few decent democrats in DC without a place to legally buy these items.
You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.supermarketnews.com/reta...due-theft-rate

SStockDart 02-07-2024 06:26 PM

Re: Democrats go Berserk....

A few years ago, Donna and I were racing in Joliet during the Jegs All Stars. We made a trip from the track to town to pick up a few items and take a shower. While getting ice at a convenience store we watched a drug deal go down. The store did not allow you to go inside. All transactions were through a 3-4 inch bullet proof window. While doing laundry we found a crack pipe in the dryer.
So, get ready liberal locations, pretty soon, if not already, this is coming to you. Closed stores and if you want to buy something, you pay through bullet proof glass first then point to what you want. Then be ready to be robbed when you leave. Remind ya of Somalia or Haiti???

Randy Wells 02-07-2024 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SStockDart (Post 692981)
A few years ago, Donna and I were racing in Joliet during the Jegs All Stars. We made a trip from the track to town to pick up a few items and take a shower. While getting ice at a convenience store we watched a drug deal go down. The store did not allow you to go inside. All transactions were through a 3-4 inch bullet proof window. While doing laundry we found a crack pipe in the dryer.
So, get ready liberal locations, pretty soon, if not already, this is coming to you. Closed stores and if you want to buy something, you pay through bullet proof glass first then point to what you want. Then be ready to be robbed when you leave. Remind ya of Somalia or Haiti???

Like many rural conservative country boys and girls, I carry always, if these commie thugs move out of the city into my neck of the woods they will have a bad day, PERIOD.

Randy

Mike Groves 02-07-2024 09:02 PM

First, I don't see one bit of info regarding (degrading) democrats. It says roving bands of teens. This is a problem in many cities throughout our country. It can be blamed on lack of supervision, one parent households, issues with abuse of drugs- the list goes on.
It's quite evident you are in the stranglehold of a billionaire that believes he is the victim in everything and does not have to be held accountable for his actions.
Drugs have been coming into the US for decades, because we the users can't get enough. Fentanyl is just an upgrade from heroin that has been around forever.
Please keep in mind, you don't have to look to far into your own family that have these problems. It's on the republican side too.

Randy Wells 02-07-2024 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Groves (Post 693003)
First, I don't see one bit of info regarding (degrading) democrats. It says roving bands of teens. This is a problem in many cities throughout our country. It can be blamed on lack of supervision, one parent households, issues with abuse of drugs- the list goes on.
It's quite evident you are in the stranglehold of a billionaire that believes he is the victim in everything and does not have to be held accountable for his actions.
Drugs have been coming into the US for decades, because we the users can't get enough. Fentanyl is just an upgrade from heroin that has been around forever.
Please keep in mind, you don't have to look to far into your own family that have these problems. It's on the republican side too.

Not teens my friend but roving gangs of illegals that have no business being in this country period, and Democrat policies we have never had a drug problem where 100,000 people die every year. My son being one of them, so get out of your bubble and educate yourself. If you support the idiot in charge you are part of the problem. I am not in the stranglehold of nobody, but you are obviously in the stranglehold of the new world order bow down and obay.

Randy

Mark Yacavone 02-07-2024 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Groves (Post 693003)

I do.
DC,
Roving bands of teens,
Lack of supervision,
one parent households,
Issues with abuse of drugs- the list goes on.
Car jackings at all time high etc..
I see democrats everywhere in this scenario. They love crimes, criminals, soft or NO sentencing,, also shooting each other.

"Drugs have been coming into the US for decades, because we the users can't get enough".... SPEAK FOR YOURSELF and quit blaming America first.

"It's quite evident you are in the stranglehold of a billionaire that believes he is the victim in everything and does not have to be held accountable for his actions. "
You must be a speechwriter for Slow Joe Biden.

Mike Groves 02-07-2024 11:44 PM

First, I'm a proud American, I vote for who I want, It's to bad with our population it comes down to these 2. I didn't see an age range on the roving gangs, doubting it's a gang of 60 year olds. Generally in the teens/ 20's.
Are they registering with their political party before they commit their crimes?
Currently, both parties have been or were close in the border issue, but there is someone in the way that wants to blame Biden so he can use it in his speeches pointing at the opposition.
I'm sorry for anyones loss due to drugs, I've been affected as have most.
It didn't start yesterday. If you think the problem is not in your rural are , it's to late, it's already there.

Randy Wells 02-07-2024 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Groves (Post 693012)
First, I'm a proud American, I vote for who I want, It's to bad with our population it comes down to these 2. I didn't see an age range on the roving gangs, doubting it's a gang of 60 year olds. Generally in the teens/ 20's.
Are they registering with their political party before they commit their crimes?
Currently, both parties have been or were close in the border issue, but there is someone in the way that wants to blame Biden so he can use it in his speeches pointing at the opposition.
I'm sorry for anyones loss due to drugs, I've been affected as have most.
It didn't start yesterday. If you think the problem is not in your rural are , it's to late, it's already there.

Lol, If you can't blame Biden, when the border was secured under Trump your a fool, sorry. The 5000 a day was a show stopper to me and all but 4 of the Republicans, had nothing to do with Trump. But he will rum on it as he should. By the way do you race or are you a FBI Troll OUCH.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Mark Yacavone 02-08-2024 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Groves (Post 693012)
First, I'm a proud American, I vote for who I want, It's to bad with our population it comes down to these 2.

No it's not! DT is the most conservative president since Reagan

We have another chucklehead here who says he's an independent voter ...Then he votes for every Libtard that comes down the pike.. His FB page is chock full of far left pap and crap, as I suspect yours is.

It's DT's fault for the border crisis? You'd have to be a total mushbrain to believe that one. Good thing the majority of Americans don't buy that drivel.

( D-cat talking points alert)

Mark Yacavone 02-08-2024 12:53 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/7ZqRC8Xs/fieuykghljk.jpg

Chevy55 02-11-2024 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 693004)
Not teens my friend but roving gangs of illegals that have no business being in this country period, and Democrat policies we have never had a drug problem where 100,000 people die every year. My son being one of them, so get out of your bubble and educate yourself. If you support the idiot in charge you are part of the problem. I am not in the stranglehold of nobody, but you are obviously in the stranglehold of the new world order bow down and obay.

Randy

The United States chamber of Commerce will never allow that problem to be solved, never in a million years. The situation is nothing but Kool Aid to the Right and a gift of cheap labor to the Republican Party owners!

Mark Yacavone 02-11-2024 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevy55 (Post 693376)
The United States chamber of Commerce will never allow that problem to be solved, never in a million years. The situation is nothing but Kool Aid to the Right and a gift of cheap labor to the Republican Party owners!

Really, Einstein? (see 2020..and again in 2025)

Chevy55 02-12-2024 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 693392)
Really, Einstein? (see 2020..and again in 2025)

Now tell us why Bush had Ramos and Compian locked up and why the Trump years saw record illegal immigration crossings till his ignorance in dealing with a pandemic had the entire planet shut down?

Mark Yacavone 02-12-2024 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevy55 (Post 693415)
Now tell us why Bush had Ramos and Compian locked up and why the Trump years saw record illegal immigration crossings till his ignorance in dealing with a pandemic had the entire planet shut down?

Also, see Texas, Feb, 2024

Chevy55 02-12-2024 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 693426)
Also, see Texas, Feb, 2024

Also see that Republicans refuse to do anything to solve the immigration crisis in Feb 2024. A crisis that was supposed to be completely solved when Reagan gave his amnesty to over 3 million illegals.

SStockDart 02-12-2024 02:09 PM

MEDIA
Democratic congressman hits Super Bowl fans for not standing for 'Negro National Anthem'

It must be a democrat thing.

Mark Yacavone 02-12-2024 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevy55 (Post 693442)
Also see that Republicans refuse to do anything to solve the immigration crisis in Feb 2024. A crisis that was supposed to be completely solved when Reagan gave his amnesty to over 3 million illegals.

Gov. Abbott did nothing to resolve crisis???
Looks like he did a hell of a lot more than any democratic.
Sounds like you and CNN are joined at the hip.

Chevy55 02-12-2024 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 693461)
Gov. Abbott did nothing to resolve crisis???
Looks like he did a hell of a lot more than any democratic.
Sounds like you and CNN are joined at the hip.

Texas is a disgrace, among the lowest wages and lowest rated education in the Country.
They can't provide a constant flow of electricity but they can spend hundred of millions by constantly activating the Guard which creates financial hardships for the members for a problem that Republicans in Congress refuse to solve.

Mark Yacavone 02-12-2024 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevy55 (Post 693488)
Texas is a disgrace, among the lowest wages and lowest rated education in the Country.
They can't provide a constant flow of electricity but they can spend hundred of millions by constantly activating the Guard which creates financial hardships for the members for a problem that Republicans in Congress refuse to solve.

You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone!

Eddies66 02-13-2024 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 693490)
You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone!

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...-Q&oe=65CF91AD

Chevy55 02-13-2024 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 693490)

Are you sure there's room for me out in that zone, I hear that you guys have it pretty much locked up!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mark Yacavone 02-13-2024 01:20 PM

"Imagination " is the key word here..
Imagining FJB is competent and not cognitively impaired, and that he's even a likable guy in Washington , which he is .Even the Obamas hate him

You guys would know that if you didn't get your spin directly from the (soon to be former ) Biden campaign

SStockDart 02-14-2024 02:42 PM

Serious National security threat!!!!! Biden urged to declassify..
Sounds serious to me.

In three short years, more than 10 million illegal aliens, 360 terrorists, 90,000 convicted criminals and 26 tons of fentanyl have been welcomed into our country by democrats.

With threat of America being defeated from within, here is my advise; Military and former military know what to do. Rednecks, lock and load, you and family will be OK. Conservatives follow you military or Redneck neighbor. Minorities...get ready to "smash/grab and get shot. For liberals, Woke, LGBTQ, Put your head between your legs and kiss your azz goodbye.

Mark Yacavone 02-14-2024 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SStockDart (Post 693596)
Sounds serious to me.

In three short years, more than 10 million illegal aliens, 360 terrorists, 90,000 convicted criminals and 26 tons of fentanyl have been welcomed into our country by democrats.

With threat of America being defeated from within, here is my advise; Military and former military know what to do. Rednecks, lock and load, you and family will be OK. Conservatives follow you military or Redneck neighbor. Minorities...get ready to "smash/grab and get shot. For liberals, Woke, LGBTQ, Put your head between your legs and kiss your azz goodbye.

All facilitated by the Communist trained snake in the grass fraud, Obama, AKA Barry Soetoro, AKA Harrison J Bounel.
I warned you about him years ago, right here on C/R.

Pastor Jeremiah Wright: "America's Chickens are Coming Home to Roost"

Eddies66 02-14-2024 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 693602)
All facilitated by the Communist trained snake in the grass fraud, Obama, AKA Barry Soetoro, AKA Harrison J Bounel.

Proof?

Eddies66 02-14-2024 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SStockDart (Post 693596)
Sounds serious to me.

Where do you want me to start taking this apart? U.S. citizens were 86.3 percent of convicted fentanyl drug traffickers—ten times greater than convictions of illegal immigrants for the same offense. Get your weapon, go to Nogales where the Border Patrol only checks 1 in 5 of the 4500 trucks that cross the border into the US per day, because of lack of manpower.

No one is coming to my house, trespassing on my property or threatening my families well being...no more to be said on this subject.

Greg Reimer 7376 02-14-2024 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 693602)

Those chickens should have been shot and eaten a long time ago.

Mark Yacavone 02-14-2024 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 693613)
Proof?

Not going to waste my time for a few libtards here..They seem to have trouble connecting the dots.

It's all out there . More today even..

Suggest you look somewhere besides Google

Eddies66 02-14-2024 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 693634)
Not going to waste my time for a few libtards here..They seem to have trouble connecting the dots.

It's all out there . More today even..

Suggest you look somewhere besides Google

Must be lonely in that apartment watching Fox News 24/7.

Mark Yacavone 02-14-2024 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 693640)
Must be lonely in that apartment watching Fox News 24/7.

Funny, I've been up for days trying to hear about Tucker's trip to the Kremlin..So far nothing on Fox.
I did hear that the panelists on CNN still have their hair on fire, talking about..
Any truth? I figured you'd be the one to ask.

Eddies66 02-14-2024 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 693643)
Funny, I've been up for days trying to hear about Tucker's trip to the Kremlin..So far nothing on Fox.
I did hear that the panelists on CNN still have their hair on fire, talking about..
Any truth? I figured you'd be the one to ask.

Figured wrong, I don’t watch news on TV, it is all to bias. As mentioned before I get up and read 1440… just straight news!