CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Red light debate update. (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=29532)

Bunkster 11-10-2010 08:07 PM

Re: Red light debate update.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SStock1373 (Post 221306)
.... The Worst red light rule is currently in effect for Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock, Pro Stock Bike, Super Street, Super Comp, Super Gas, Super Stock Class, and Stock Class.

Oddly, it seems both drivers in these races must take a shot at the tree.

Why do faster cars in handicapped races get welfare? Why are they handed free passes?

Why are A/S cars so afraid?

In 1978, did Glidden wonder why he, most always the fastest car, have to take a shot at the tree against these slower cars? It would seem so unfair why the faster car would have to have an equal chance of a foul start.

Today, the faster cars in handicapped races seem weak, wimpy and terrified: They have their hand out for a a free meal.

Bunkster 11-10-2010 08:20 PM

Tee-shirts for sale:

I'm always the last car to leave in a handicapped race, and I Am a Coward!

Ed Wright 11-10-2010 11:36 PM

Glidden running Pro Stock in 1978? That is heads up. Are you nuts? You don't actually race do you? That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are. :D

Jim Wahl 11-10-2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed Wright (Post 221381)
Glidden running Pro Stock in 1978? That is heads up. Are you nuts? You don't actually race do you? That's funny right there, I don't care who ya are. :D

Read it again Ed, I understand what he is saying. When you get what his point is maybe you won't be so quick to try to marginalize him. Jim

Chad Rhodes 11-11-2010 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunkster (Post 221337)
Tee-shirts for sale:

I'm always the last car to leave in a handicapped race, and I Am a Coward!

Jim, its posts like this that marginalize him

Ed Wright 11-11-2010 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Wahl (Post 221383)
Read it again Ed, I understand what he is saying. When you get what his point is maybe you won't be so quick to try to marginalize him. Jim

What does that have to do with handicaps? All this whining on this message board means nothing anyway. Has no effect on the rules. Why do people that don't actually have a race car and actually race with us think their opinion means anything to us anyway?

James Perrone 11-11-2010 10:48 AM

x2
Same old crying bitches..
Stick with IHRA and KEYBOARD RACING..
WWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Michael Iacono 11-11-2010 02:25 PM

there has to be something said about the advantage of leaving first and having a clean tree....is nobody else distracted by a competitor driving by the tree when you are spotting someone 3-5 tenths

Ed Wright 11-11-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Iacono (Post 221495)
there has to be something said about the advantage of leaving first and having a clean tree....is nobody else distracted by a competitor driving by the tree when you are spotting someone 3-5 tenths

Anybody that says they are not, run such a low class they always leave first and don't have to deal with it.

Ed Fernandez 11-11-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Iacono (Post 221495)

Mikey,would you like to try my car out to see how much of an advantage we have?:>):>):>)