CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   .90 Heads Up Class Racing (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Super class survey (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=30122)

Dave Polichena 12-14-2010 10:39 PM

Re: Super class survey

Scott & Joe, I know it has been a while but Dan has taken on a new personality and new look - can you say Jerry Garcia - Obviously you have forgotton about the "Tetanus Terror", that is why they be looking :eek: :D

SCOTT SST2871 12-15-2010 09:16 AM

Your right dave
i saw him at the night of fire!!
Scott fifield

Charlie Yannetti 12-16-2010 10:59 AM

OK boys.. back to the subject.. I'm licensed in all three Super Classes.. last year I competed solely in S/G.. the year before I competed in S/G and S/C with two different cars at most Divisionals and a couple of Nationals.. been running in S/G or S/C since around 2000.. how come I didn't get a survey for any class??.. what's up with that??

Chris Williams 12-16-2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie Yannetti (Post 228275)
OK boys.. back to the subject.. I'm licensed in all three Super Classes.. last year I competed solely in S/G.. the year before I competed in S/G and S/C with two different cars at most Divisionals and a couple of Nationals.. been running in S/G or S/C since around 2000.. how come I didn't get a survey for any class??.. what's up with that??

I didn't either, it was my daughter who got it in our family. I'm thinking my email address is MIA at NHRA.

CBS 12-16-2010 03:12 PM

I will ask where they got the email address....

CBS 12-16-2010 03:32 PM

I was told that they got it from the NHRA field database.....the one you get the reminders for the national event tickets etc......

Chris Williams 12-16-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBS (Post 228345)
I was told that they got it from the NHRA field database.....the one you get the reminders for the national event tickets etc......

Kind of explains it. My email address as an NHRA member is good, I get reminders for purchasing tickets (dvds, gifts, etc., etc., etc.) but I don't get ANYTHING with respect to my competition license. Never got a renewal notice and my license just expired, never got anything about registering for a national event, etc. So my address associated with my license must the the one that's MIA. I'll contact my div. director, I guess...

Update: talked with our division folks. Was pulled from a list of people who've entered a national event recently. I haven't, my daughter has.

D7D 12-17-2010 02:03 PM

Emails went to our those that are in our Field Office database (racer, not membership data). If your license was expired, that's why you didn't get one. Also there are many we don't have email addresses for. Had nothing to do with those that ran national events.

supergas565 12-17-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D7D (Post 228539)
Emails went to our those that are in our Field Office database (racer, not membership data). If your license was expired, that's why you didn't get one. Also there are many we don't have email addresses for. Had nothing to do with those that ran national events.

ck your junk email folder that's where I found mine.